Category C1, C1+E, C, C+E Training 


If you are looking to gain a higher Category, eg, Cat C or Cat C1 licence to be able to drive a horse lorry, recovery truck, ambulance, paramedics etc, then contact Matt who will be able to advise you what the test involves and the steps required to obtaining your LGV/HGV licence.

Matt can also advise you which companies to contact and which ones to avoid!

Courses are held locally with Guildford Test Centre used for the practical test.